Tuesday, July 31, 2012

I'm Back Bishes! ~ CD15

Hubster and I got back from vacation last night and I was back at work bright and early this morning. I have spent the last 4 and a half hours trying to catch up with work but I have come to the conclusion that it's just not going to happen today.

Florida was so amazing. It was exactly what we needed at this point in our work and journey to baby lives. I was able to reconnect with my best friend and spend some quality time with our real friends. It was hard to leave last night but life must go on. I have attached an obligatory beach picture as well as a picture of me sitting on an elephant statue I found in EPCOT. Best.vacation.ever.

As far as my cycle is concerned, I am currently on CD15 and still waiting to O. If my body follows the pattern that it looks like it's going to, I won't O for another week or two.  I really sucked it up when it came to temping and charting CM while I was away. I was way to drunk/hung over to care about my FF chart. Of course now I am cursing myself. I did take a digi OPK at the Magic Kingdom while my party of 7 people waited outside the bathroom for me. It would have been a way more epic story if it had been positive but instead I just wasted like 10 minutes of vacation standing in a Disney World bathroom stall waiting for a smiley face. Below is the picture of my ugly a$$ chart this cycle. I think the "Chart Gods" are making up for the beautiful chart I had last cycle and giving me the ugliest one ever this cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment