Monday, July 16, 2012

Then The Floor Drops Out ~CD28/11DPO

When you have been trying to conceive for a while (10 months in our case) there is a feeling every cycle when you know it's over. If you temp, it can be a morning when your temp plummets. If you check CM, it can be the first sign of spotting. For me, it happens around 10-11DPO, I have period like cramps right before I fall asleep. Every cycle I try to tell myself that it's something else. I tell myself that cramping is normal in early pregnancy. I tell myself that it is just late implantation. But deep down, I know what it means. Sure enough I awoke this morning to my normal temp drop pattern indicating that my period will start the day after tomorrow.


This is the point of the cycle where I concentrate on other things and come up with a new hobby or focus. I have been doing pretty well this week with weight loss and I plan to continue that this cycle. If testing is needed in two months I do not want to do it overweight. I don't want that to be a "possible factor" when determining why we haven't gotten pregnant yet. I plan on continuing Weight Watchers for the next two months with hopes of losing another 10 pounds.

On a happy note, I only have two more days (today and tomorrow) of antibiotics to take. Woo hoo! They are the nastiest pills I've ever taken. They are super chalky and no matter how far back in my mouth I put them I can still taste them for hours after I take them. Ugh.

1 comment:

  1. um, where are you going to lose weight from?!?!? You are soooo tiny! Stay positive Cram!

    ReplyDelete