Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Update ~ CD15

So here's what happened at my OB/GYN appointment today. I brought my FF charts in so that I could prove I was ovulating and that my cycles were still irregular. This was apparently a big mistake because my OB/GYN basically told me that since I'm ovulating every month there is no need to chart. She also instructed me and hubster to only have sex EOD and NEVER 2 days in a row. She said that for the next 3 months (until my year mark) I shouldn't chart and we should just do it EOD throughout the entire cycle. I asked her how I would know to test and she said not to until I was on CD40 (since my longest cycle was 37 days). Ugh!

As far as the pain, she did a pelvic exam and took cultures. While did she internal exam I had tenderness (DUH! That was why I was there.) so she ordered a blood test to check my thyroid and on Monday I get to meet the dildo cam that everyone talks so fondly about.

At the end of the appointment she said that I would "definitely" get pregnant in the next 3 months if we just didn't chart and had sex EOD. She even bet me 5 dollars that I will get pregnant when we go to Florida at the end of July. (Even though the trip will likely occur during cycle days 2-5.) Then on her way out she said, "The pain could just be caused by a cyst. You never know. I'll call you a week after you have your ultra sound to go over the results."

I think I need a new doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment