Thursday, July 19, 2012

I Had No Idea ~ CD3

I had no idea how much I needed sex until I couldn't have it for 12 days. I.am.going.crazy!!!!!!! If I am having this much of a problem I can't imagine how the hubster is handling it. Only 2 more days until I am cleared to bump uglies. Woo hoo!

And now that I have made you completely uncomfortable... Hehe. Today is CD3. The last two days of my period have been brutal as usual. Yesterday I was so "doped" up on Midol I could have been a spokesperson. "Take these pills and you won't want to kill everyone around you!" I think it's a good slogan. I might video myself saying it and send it in.

I still have the mysterious pain in my ute (not cramping). I'm guessing the infection is either not completely gone or I have something else going on. I have to go back to coo-coo head doctor this week to have her do another culture to check for other causes. I just want this to be over!

The feelings I have toward cycle 10 are just as bad as I envisioned they would be. I had a serious talk with hubster last night about getting healthy in case we have to call an RE in 2 and half months. I told him about my fear of going for testing and being told that all we needed to do was lose weight. He understood (but pouted for a minute) and I think we are both on the road to a better life.

2 comments:

  1. We are also having to clean up our diets, but ours was a must from the RE. Good luck with starting a healthy eating plan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say this in all seriousness: I'm not sure where you're going to lose weight from. You both look fantastic. But I do support a lifestyle change no matter what. We should make a FB group for this! :-)

    ReplyDelete