Wednesday, July 11, 2012

News Flash ~ CD23/6DPO

My OB called last night at 7:45PM as she was leaving her office. My phone was on silent while I was doing the dishes so I didn't know it was ringing but hubby saw it light up and started freaking out. I missed the call but called back immediately and caught my doctor just as she was walking out the door of her office. When she picked up the phone she didn't say who she was so I thought I was talking to a nurse. All she said was, "Hi, I know you had your ultrasound done yesterday. I was just calling to tell you that it was normal... (pause)... and... (pause/shuffles papers)... your thyroid was normal too. So you are just going to try for 3 more months and then come in if it doesn't happen. Sound good?" It took me until the "Sound good?" to realize that I was talking to my OB. I was so caught off guard that I said, "Okay," and she said, "Okay bye," and hung up.

Of course now I have like 300 more questions. For instance, why did my right ovary make a different noise than the left one? Why am I having pain if both tests were normal? What exactly did she see on my ultrasound?

Anyway, I have been exhausted the past few days. Like barely able to keep my eyes open exhausted. Last night I went to sleep at 8:30PM and I woke up at 6:00AM still exhausted. I hope I can get rested soon because this sucks.

Lastly, I know a pretty chart means nothing but... LOOK HOW PRETTY! I always have a few dips in my luteal phase and this time I have had a steady rise. I can't stop staring at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment