Saturday, July 14, 2012

Another Day, Another Dollar ~ CD26/9DPO

Not much is going on today. I am at work (obviously working hard) making some extra dough for our trip to Florida which is in less than 2 weeks! Hubster and I started getting excited for it this week. We decided that we would do "theme nights" for each day of the vacation. The only idea I could come up with though was Mexican Night. (I think that is because I am just craving margaritas and Dos Equis because I can't have them on this medicine.) Hopefully we will come up with a few more ideas before we get there.

My chart is still looking AH-MAZE-ING but I still feel like I am out this cycle because of the infection and antibiotics. I have been testing every morning since 7DPO and (obviously) have seen BFNs. Since I can't AW it enough, it is pictured below.Tomorrow if my temp stays high I will finally have a deviation from any of my previous charts and I will probably be more hopeful. So far this cycle I have been able to line my chart up with a previous chart that had a similar temperature on that day.

2 comments:

  1. I'm pulling for you Cram! Your right about your chart! I'm praying for you! I REALLY hope this is your month! :-)

    ReplyDelete