Thursday, August 2, 2012

First Come Love, Then Comes Marriage, Then Comes... ~ CD17

This weekend my cousin is getting married and I am so happy for him! My family has all started to fly in from around the country and tonight is the first "Wedding Event" of the weekend. I am very excited for my cousin and his fiancé but their wedding just reminds me of mine which reminds me that I have been married for 2 and a half years and we have been trying for 10 full months.

Saturday (their wedding day) will be the first day of TTC month 11. I am trying to stay positive but at this point I am getting my head into the RE game. I had lost 4.5 pounds last month but I gained it all back on vacation because I ate like a pig and drank like a fish. So now I am back to "RE Prep" square one. Time to get back on the weight loss horse and actually start exercising.

I haven't had any ovulation pain yet this cycle which just further affirms my suspicion that I won't O until late in my cycle. I now believe that I have one awesome ovary and one super lazy one. Come on ove! Let's get this show on the road!
Lazy ove chart.
Anyway, I am actually super busy at work today and have a lot to get done before tomorrow at 2 when I leave to get ready for the wedding rehearsal. I am sure I will have lots of pictures to share after this weekend.

1 comment: