Monday, August 20, 2012

Day 6 ~ 4wks/1day

It's day 6 of knowing about "The Ball of Cells" in my ute and not much has changed. We have still only told the 4 people in our immediate families that I mentioned before. I did tell one of our really good friends that lives in Florida when we Skyped on Saturday and that was fun!

I am still under my starting weight by .4 pounds (gotta hold on to anything I can get) and I am not any more hungry than I was pre-baby. Actually I would say I am less hungry than usual. The cramping is still going strong but I am less worried about it since it was never accompanied by any spotting. The bloat is almost enough to give me away though. It is nearly impossible to suck in. WHAT THE HELL IS WITH THAT?!

I am still testing with Wondfos (I know I'm a wacko) and they are getting darker everyday! I refuse to let myself by anymore FRERs and it's a struggle every time I go into CVS. I have attached my lame ass attempt at Picnik below. That's a lot of lines!

Yesterday my dad had a BBQ at his house and I was the only "cousin" that didn't drink beer. I think everyone knows but they are just waiting for me to come out and say it myself. Either that or I am just paranoid. It's probably the latter. At the BBQ my dad made lobster and it was the grossest smell I think I have ever endured. Pregly nose and shell fish don't mix at all. Here is a picture of my dad and my grandpa asleep before cooking. Like father like son.

Yesterday I also picked my Labor Buddy for this pregnancy. She's been my friend pretty much since I started on TTGP and I am lucky to have her as my go to person. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment