I had my first experience with daytime nausea today. Like bad. My mom made me promise that I would eat breakfast everyday (because I told her I didn't yesterday) and it sucks. I was able to get down the top of a muffin and a few sips of decaf coffee. Oh well.
And now for today's pee sticks. The FRER is slightly darker than yesterday's (even though you can't tell in the picture) but the Wondfo is lighter which freaked me out because I dipped that one first. And I also have to AW my first ever positive digi that I was SO SCARED to take today. I have also attached my chart as of today. I am freaking out about it too because I am following the exact same temp pattern as last cycle. :( I will keep temping until I am 16DPO I think.


I missed your BFP post!! Congrats Cram!!!
ReplyDeleteEEEEEK!
ReplyDeleteAlso, stop temping, woman!
ReplyDeleteShould I really stop temping. And if so, how do I stop?!
ReplyDelete