Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Updates ~ 5wks/3days

Well, it's been 2 weeks to the day since we have found out about the little bean growing inside of me. I am 5 weeks and 3 days today and doing pretty well. I still have some cramping/pain on one side of my ute and it's constant. I keep telling myself that it is just my ute stretching and the bean growing but it worries me. I haven't had any more spotting since last week's spotting scare. YAY! I am only 6 days away from my first appointment. Woo hoo!!!

I have been queasy off and on for the past week. It hasn't kept me from eating anything really but it makes me not want to move at all. It usually hits me in the late afternoon to early evening so the morning is when I am able to eat my "big" meals. The only other "symptom" I am having is that my boobs are GIGANTIC and they hurt so much! Uni-boob is a constant problem and it's disgusting and embarrassing. I think it's time to get a new bra ASAP. Other than that, I've been going to bed every night at 8:00 or 8:30 because I'm exhausted.

My blump (bloat/bump for those that don't know) is getting bigger and bigger by they day. My manager was blatantly staring at it yesterday and she made accusatory eyes at me. After the completely rude staring-fest she looked me dead in the eye and said, "Are you pregnant?" I wanted to scream, "IT'S NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS!" but I was nice and said, "Nope." She didn't want to accept that answer and she kept saying, "If you aren't pregnant then why didn't you have beer at last night's softball game and why aren't you drinking coffee with all of us now?!" Then she starting the rude staring again. I hate her.

Anyway. You can tell my hormones are in full swing right now so I am ready to go home from work and eat a Dove Mint Chocolate bar and go to bed. UGH!

I've also decided to start doing a "Pregnancy Questionnaire" once a week so that I can look back on what a crazy I was. Here we go.

How far along?: 5 weeks and 3 days
Total weight gained/lost?: -0.02
Maternity Clothes?: Not even close... Well, maybe kind of close...
Stretch Marks?: Just the ones I came into the pregnancy with.
Sleep?: I love it. I usually go to bed around 8:00PM-8:30PM and sleep until 6:00AM when my alarm goes off for work. On Sundays (my only day off) I sleep until 9:00AM.
Best Moment of Last Week?: Telling my childhood friend of 20 years. Her expression was PRICELESS!
Movement?: Nope.
Food Cravings?: I basically just want ice cream all the time. I have also been craving a lot of pizza and mac and cheese.
Gender?: I'm leaning towards boy this week.
Labor-Signs?: LOL!
Bellybutton in or out?: In.
What I miss?: Beer. So much beer. It's fall and all of the pumpkin beers are coming out. ::pouts::
What I'm looking forward to?: My first appointment!! Only 5 days to go.
Milestones?: None really. I guess this is the first week that m/s started?

2 comments:

  1. The cramping scares me too. There's really no way to tell whether it is the normal cramping or scary cramping. I just try to relax and drink lots of water. I hope time speeds by for you so you can see little Crambean and feel some reassurance. LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete