The title says it all. I hate that at 8 or 9 DPO EVERY cycle my temp jumps into outer space and it gets me excited only to plummet the next day. This morning I had my highest temp ever, 99.04 degrees. I wasn't even drunk last night when I went to bed (which always gives me a higher temp.) I am breaking out like a 13 year old the first time she gets her period so I know that my period is right around the corner. As I said in my last post, ONWARDS TO CYCLE 11 AND MONTH 12!
I am no closer to my weight loss goal because I have become weak when it comes to the temptations of junk food and booze. Every time I have "just one more"of something I tell myself it will be fine because I will do better the next day. Spoiler Alert: The next day is never any better.


That sure is one purdy chart! Praying this is it my little cramsickle!
ReplyDelete