Today I saw my first HPT with two lines... Well two HPTs with two lines I guess. I seriously thought I was out because I had A GROSS amount of EWCM the past two days (which is weird) and I had some cramping which usually indicates that my period will start any second. Plus we can't leave out the pizza face event of 2012.
As you all know, we went to Florida this cycle and my Dr. Coo-Coo said that she, "bet me 5 dollars we would be pregnant while we were there." Well, I didn't ovulate while we were there but I'll still give her 5 dollars if she wants it. I actually ovulated the day after my cousin's wedding. ManCram and I got busy the morning of the wedding and the next morning before he left for work.
Cycle: #10
Month: #11
What I did this cycle: Temped, checked CM, used OPKs (even though I never got a positive because we were traveling) & had sex.
Symptoms: Terrible boob pain. I YELLED at DH the other day when he touched them and he was like, "What the hell!?" The only other things are light cramping and the world's worst acne.
How I told ManCram: Well once I saw the ANY kind of a pink hue I grabbed the stick and ran out of the bathroom screaming. ManCram leapt up because he thought I was hurt or dying as I shoved the Wondfo in his face. He didn't understand why I was shoving a small piece of paper in his face (he doesn't really understand Wondfos) then he looked at me and said, "Wait, what?! Does that mean you're pregnant?"
I made him get up and put on his glasses because he still couldn't see the second line. We went into the bathroom (better light) and I said, "Do you see the lines?" He replied, "I see one line." Then I tilted the stick and shoved it closer to his face and he said, "Oh I see THAT. Is it supposed to be that light?" I just nodded and continued shaking. We hugged and I cried while he stood in shock and stared at the stick.
EDD: April 28th, 2013. This is right after like 8 birthdays in my family but I am happy that the future LO will have their own "birthday time".
Lame Lovey-Dovey stuff: Thank you all so much for all of the help, snark, and FUN! I will miss my TTGP ladies so much. Special shout outs to: KristyKay, Slaps, CLEcyclist, Chanciepants, GG, Jessuh, Neems, Lando, Kelly, Banker, Dayna, JBM, and Tonir. <3 you all and I made it here with my sanity because of you.


No comments:
Post a Comment