Saturday, August 11, 2012

She Sings ~ CD26/6DPO

When I was in high school I was part of our school's women's select choir named Madrigals. In one of our concerts we sang a song aptly named, "She Sings". That song has been stuck in my head all morning today and I think its lyrics parallel my feelings of today.

Far away in a far off land,
lives a child who loves to sing.
She opens up her lovely heart,
and her song it takes wing.

She sings,
La la la la la la la
La la la la la la la la
La la la la la la la

On the grass on the cool green grass,
that was hers since she could run.
She lays with hair,
open like a fan,
in the warmth of summer sun.

She sings,
La la la la la la la
La la la la la la la la
La la la la la la la

While I am not laying on any grass today (instead I am working) the song's daydreamy nature captures the way I feel today. (Also, I have been singing a lot today at my office because I am here alone.)

Anyway, back to reality. I am on cycle day 26 and I am 6 DPO. Per usual, I will begin my crazy amounts of testing on Tuesday (9DPO). I don't feel good about this cycle. We had a lot going on with the traveling and my cousin's wedding and I think that the stress and added pressure of the events this month took a toll on me and my ute.

Heres to cycle 11 and month 12! ::sarcasm::

No comments:

Post a Comment