The appointment started 30 minutes late which sucked because their office is usually never late. The nurse took my vials and weighed me (the weighing part sucked) and then ManCram and I went into my doctor's office to meet with her. She went over their practice and how they operated. ManCram and I both felt really comfortable and at home. It was awesome! She gave us a pregnancy book and a lot of information about the hospital's birthing center and maternity ward. Then she did the exam and felt how big my uterus was. The whole appointment took about 30 minutes because she talked to us for so long and answered every question we had.
Their office doesn't do ultrasounds so she sent me to the hospital to have it done. They were able to squeeze me in yesterday at 2:15 and we were so excited because we thought we might have to wait 2-3 days. Here are the first picture of the Cramling. (Cramling, said like duckling but with Cram instead of duck, is the nickname my friend Melissa gave to our phantom baby 2 years ago. It's pretty funny that the picture really looks like a duck. She was right.) The heartbeat was strong and beating at 121 beat per minute. The red picture was supposed to be a video of the heartbeat flickering on the screen but ManCram made it a picture instead.
Cramling measuring right on track at 6weeks and 2 days.
Heartbeat "video".
Heartbeat measurement.
How far along?: 6 weeks and 3 days
Total weight gained/lost?: -1 lb
Maternity Clothes?: Nope but the bloat belly is about to demand that I stop wearing jeans.
Stretch Marks?: Just the ones I came into the pregnancy with.
Sleep?: I'm still going to sleep super early every night and sleeping like a rock until my alarm goes off.
Best Moment of Last Week?: Seeing the Cramling for the first time!Movement?: No.
Food Cravings?: Pizza and pasta. Really anything with marinara sauce on it.
Gender?: I still think it's a boy.
Labor-Signs?: No
Bellybutton in or out?: In.
What I miss?: Sucking in my stomach. I hate always having a "pooch".
What I'm looking forward to?: Seeing the CramBean again. Only about a month until that gets to happen.
Milestones?: First appointment complete with 14 vials of blood taken and the first ultrasound.
Omg it totally is a Cramling!! I love that nickname. So glad your apt went fantastic. <3
ReplyDelete