We are officially moved into the new apartment! Woo hoo! I am so happy. ::dances around:: I have taken 9 baths in 4 days (do not judge me) and I can not love having a dishwasher and a washer and dryer any more than I do. It is so nice to be able to wash whatever you want when you want to. :) (It's the little things that keep this mama happy.) We still have a pretty big pile of boxes to unpack but the pile gets smaller every day which makes me feel better about it. As long as I can keep up my pace of 1-3 boxes a day I will stay happy.
My mom's 50th birthday party was last weekend too. She had a great time and was in her element mingling with all of her friends. She made a toast about how much they all meant to her and how when she moved here 20 years ago she had no one and now she has 40+ amazing friends. Then she randomly switched gears and started talking about me and Matt and I was like, "Oh boy... Here it comes." She started saying how she got the best birthday present she could have ever asked for and something about how she couldn't wait and then she let the bomb drop and everyone suddenly realized why I was the only person out of 30 without a glass of champagne. It was so awkward but at least she liked doing it.
OH! I almost forgot. ManCram won us tickets to see Jack White on Saturday from an NYC radio station!!! Woot! I can not wait! I love Jack White and the concert is at Radio City Music Hall which means it will be super nice with PADDED seats (which makes this preggly happy). ::dances around again::
How far along?: 9 weeks and 3 days
Total weight gained/lost?: +2 lbs
Maternity Clothes?: Nope. I am still in regular clothes. Every week that goes by that I don't buy them makes me happier. I have started wearing dresses a lot more often though.
Stretch Marks?: New ones on my legs and hips that sprouted over the last 2 days. Boo.
Sleep?: I am sleeping well still. I am only waking up 1-2 times a night to pee which is good.
Best Moment of Last Week?: Umm... I guess when my mom announced to all of her friends at her 50th birthday party that I was pregnant. She did it during her toast and it was super awkward. I'm not sure that was the BEST moment of the last week but it was the only pregnancy based one I could think of.Movement?: Nada.
Food Cravings?: French fries and tater tots this week. Yum. Last night we went to Plan B Burger (worst name for a restaurant ever) and I got some tater tots. Holy delicious.
Gender?: I'm thinking boy.
Labor-Signs?: Nope.
Bellybutton in or out?: In.
What I miss?: Beer. I miss beer so so so much. I might have to have an O'Douls soon so that I don't freak out.
What I'm looking forward to?: My second OB appointment in 1 week!
yay! and some delicious cookies coming your way soon too!!! <3 FX for a fantastic appointment!
ReplyDeleteYou're the best Lobo! <3
DeleteIDK if you've had an O'Douls before.. but that shit was nasty! I tried one a few months back bc I was craving beer and I didn't crave beer after that :P I've heard Busch NA is good, but I haven't tried it yet. Please tell me why they don't make Shipyard Pumpkin Ale in NA?! Don't they know pregnants want pumpkin beer too?!
ReplyDeleteI don't know why there are no Pumpkin beer n/as!!!! I have also noted that O'Douls is gross.
Delete