Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Ask and You Shall Receive ~ 8wks/3days


Last week I wrote about wanting some relief from the constant gagging and vomiting and that I was prescribed Zofran to help with nausea. Well, today is day 4 with NO GAGGING OR VOMITING. **knocks nay bangs on wood**. I also have my appetite back and all negative side effects from the Zofran are easing up. ::dances around::

This week has been less than exciting. ManCram and I have just been packing up the apartment for the big move on Saturday. I am so ready to be in the new apartment with a BATH TUB! I have missed taking baths so much. :) I am also stoked for this move because we have hired movers to take some of the stress away from me. These movers have great reviews and I am hopeful that the day will go off without a hitch.

I finally scheduled my NT scan. (I know, it took me long enough.) October 15th I will get to see the Cramling again! We also get to have the scan with the same tech that we had our dating ultrasound with which is great. He is very knowledgeable and I completely trust him. My next appointment is October 3rd and I'm hoping that my OB will use the doppler so that I can hear the heartbeat. I will be 10 weeks and 3 days.

How far along?: 8 weeks and 3 days
Total weight gained/lost?: +1.8 lb
Maternity Clothes?: I made it another week without them! I did however do the hair tie/rubber band trick yesterday and I am wearing a empire waist dress today so that I can let the bloat belly out.
Stretch Marks?: No new ones.
Sleep?: Last night it took me forever to fall asleep and I woke up so many times with hip pain. I think it's time for the Snoogle pillow.
Best Moment of Last Week?: Announcing on Facebook. (Yes, I am aware it was super early but we don't care.) The pictures we used are below. We captioned them, "There are 3 people in the photos."
Movement?: Just gas.
Food Cravings?: Arby's. I may or may not have driving 20 minutes out of the way last night to acquire some.
Gender?: This week I'm not sure.
Labor-Signs?: No
Bellybutton in or out?: In.
What I miss?: Sucking in my stomach.
What I'm looking forward to?: Hearing the heartbeat and seeing the Cramling again.
Milestones?: I made it to 8 weeks!! Only 4 more days until the embryo is considered a fetus!


5 comments:

  1. So happy to hear you are doing well and feeling better! Can't wait to hear about Cramling again!Lots of good JUJU your way! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. ZOMG I WANT ARBY'S!!!!!
    Yay for feeling better!
    Also, I thought the same thing about moving here with the bathtub and I haven't taken even one bath in it in the 9mo we've lived here :P I ALWAYS take a bath if we stay in a hotel though! I love your pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, I want the bump pics to start! PRETTY PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh. I keep forgetting to take bump pics! We were doing them every Sunday but I forgot week 7 and week 9. Boo.

      Delete