Well, it's been 4 weeks since the morning we found out about the Cramling. I honestly can't believe I made it to 7 weeks. I know that sounds depressing but I was sure something would have gone wrong by now. Yay for a healthy bebeh in my ute!
I know he/she is growing big and strong because they are making me gag and yak all the time. I have to eat something every 1.5-2 hours otherwise my life feels like it's ending. 2 days ago I was prescribed Zofran (an anti-nausea drug). Zofran is my best friend and I love it. I imagine myself running through fields with it holding hands and laughing. Of course though, like all best friends, Zofran is not entirely perfect. It does have one major side-effect that is starting to drive me a little crazy but it's so much less terrible than yakking all the time.
We are moving in a week and a half and I still haven't packed anything. Seriously, not one item is packed. I am starting to stress out but I am not allowing myself to freak out. (Apparently there is a difference.) I know it will all work out so I just keep telling myself that.
Not much else to report. My next appointment is 3 weeks from today and hopefully at that appointment we will get to hear the heartbeat. :) I also STILL have to schedule my NT scan (I know, I suck). The NT scan needs to be in the beginning of October. I can't wait to see my little duckling baby again!
How far along?: 7 weeks and 3 days
I know he/she is growing big and strong because they are making me gag and yak all the time. I have to eat something every 1.5-2 hours otherwise my life feels like it's ending. 2 days ago I was prescribed Zofran (an anti-nausea drug). Zofran is my best friend and I love it. I imagine myself running through fields with it holding hands and laughing. Of course though, like all best friends, Zofran is not entirely perfect. It does have one major side-effect that is starting to drive me a little crazy but it's so much less terrible than yakking all the time.
We are moving in a week and a half and I still haven't packed anything. Seriously, not one item is packed. I am starting to stress out but I am not allowing myself to freak out. (Apparently there is a difference.) I know it will all work out so I just keep telling myself that.
Not much else to report. My next appointment is 3 weeks from today and hopefully at that appointment we will get to hear the heartbeat. :) I also STILL have to schedule my NT scan (I know, I suck). The NT scan needs to be in the beginning of October. I can't wait to see my little duckling baby again!
How far along?: 7 weeks and 3 days
Total weight gained/lost?: +1.5 lb
Maternity Clothes?: Almost. I know, that's sad but I am so uncomfortable in my clothes now. I hate you bloat!
Stretch Marks?: Just the ones I came into the pregnancy with.
Sleep?: I'm still going to sleep super early every night and sleeping like a rock until my alarm goes off.
Best Moment of Last Week?: Telling a bunch of people and having them be super excited for us.Movement?: No.
Food Cravings?: Pizza and pasta. Really anything with marinara sauce on it. This hasn't changed from last week.
Gender?: I still think it's a boy.
Labor-Signs?: No
Bellybutton in or out?: In.
What I miss?: Being able to stay up for a little while and spend time with Matt. I seriously feel like I haven't seen him in weeks.
What I'm looking forward to?: Hearing the heartbeat and announcing on Facebook. Still a while to go before either of those happen.
Milestones?: Telling work.
No comments:
Post a Comment