Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Feeling The Love ~ CD9

This week I have been getting more and more excited about our vacation to Florida. I can't believe we leave tomorrow after work. YAY! Tonight will consist of laundry, ordering in Italian food, and cleaning the apartment. The countdown has begun. Only 37 hours until touch down in Orlando!

This week I also received two packages from two of my Bump Besties (pictures below). Both packages gave me a boost and strength and I love the ladies who sent them for it. The first package included a bunch of Wondfo OPKs as well as a "Smile" magnet for our refrigerator, an elephant card, and a special note complete with numerous elephant pictures. Hubster looked at the collage I created with the contents on the fridge and said, "Wow, she really gets you." It made me smile.
The second package I received came in the mail yesterday. It was a small packing envelope from The Fertile Garden on Esty. As soon as I saw the package I knew that it would contain a fertility bracelet, but I was not prepared mentally or emotionally for what I saw when I opened the package. Not only did the sender send me perfect colored beads that have real meaning to my fertility journey, but there was an elephant charm on the bracelet as well. After opening it I stood in my kitchen and cried for 10 minutes.
These are the most perfect gifts I could have received this week. I have been down on myself and these gifts gave me strength. I have thanked the ladies that sent them so many times but I can't thank them enough. If either of you are reading this, thank you again. <3

2 comments: