I am posting another picture of James' crib because I added a breathable blue bumper that a friend from choir sent me. It matches his bedding perfectly (which was crazy) and I like it a lot. I think I am going to hang the quilt on the wall above his crib as decor until he can use it in the crib with him safely.
I filed our taxes yesterday and we are getting a refund after all. (I was worried about this because a tax calculator I had done had said we would have to pay in.) We will definitely have enough to get whatever is left on the registry after the shower. :) I am so happy about that. ::dances:: We are going to buy the rest of the furniture we need when the refund comes in and then save the rest for "baby essentials" that we have to get after my shower(s).The above shower(s) is written with the "s" in parenthesis because my step-mom is supposed to be throwing me a shower as well for my dad's side of the family but she hasn't mentioned anything about it to me since Christmas. Time is kind of running out and she hasn't cleared a date or even talked to me about it yet. I guess we will see what happens.
The other pictures I'm posting today are my weekly bump shot taken Tuesday at 28 weeks exactly as well as a super cute picture of me and Pocket that I just had to post.

How far along?: 28 weeks and 2 days
Total weight gained/lost?: 21.6 pounds. Up 1.2 from last week. (Same gain as last week. I guess that's my "norm" now.)
Stretch Marks?: Same purple squiggles. They are getting darker but not any longer.
Sleep?: I actually slept last night! Woot! But every night before that this week was a no sleep night.
Movement?: All the time.
Food Cravings?: Diet Root Beer and spicy food.
Gender?: BOY!
Labor-Signs?: None in about 2-3 weeks.
Bellybutton in or out?: Still stretching but I don't think it's going to pop.
What I miss?: Getting up off the floor/out of the bathtub without exhausting myself.
What I'm looking forward to?: My shower and hitting 30 weeks.
Milestones?: I passed my Glucose Test! No more tests until baby comes. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment