Thursday, February 7, 2013

2.5 Months to Go! ~ 29 wks/2 days


All is going well in James Town. He is moving around more and more every day and kicks me during 80 percent of the time I am awake. I ordered our glider last night from Buy Buy Baby and I am so excited for it to come in. Unfortunately, the lead time is 8 to 12 weeks. The sales person said that most of the time their special orders come in early (which I am of course hoping for since my due date is only 10 and a half weeks away). Here is a picture of it. I am so in love with this chair (which I am aware is sad).

James got his first "shower" gift yesterday. He has already received so many amazing "just because" and Christmas gifts from people and now he is getting awesome things from people who unfortunately won't be able to make it to my shower in March. Kristy sent him these AWESOME sock monkey socks which I can't wait to put on his little feet. :)

The picture of me below was taken Tuesday at 29 weeks. I can not believe the bump growth that I had from 28 weeks to 29 weeks. I guess all of this weight gain over the past two weeks has really gone to my bump.  I have really been cracking down on my eating this week and I have been trying to make healthier choices to close out the pregnancy. I hope to only gain about 10 more pounds MAX since I have just over 10 weeks to go until my due date. We will see.




How far along?: 29 weeks and 2 days
Total weight gained/lost?: 21.4 pounds. Down .2 from last week.
Stretch Marks?: Same purple squiggles.
Sleep?: I have been "sleeping" okay but when I wake up in the middle of the night because of hip or back pain it takes me a little while to go back to sleep.
Best Moment of Last Week?: Ordering the glider for the nursery. I am so excited to be getting stuff done.
Movement?: All the time.
Food Cravings?: This week it's been cake for some reason.
Gender?: BOY!
Labor-Signs?: Braxton Hicks are back with a vengeance. I have them a few times a day now.
Bellybutton in or out?: Still stretching but I don't think it's going to pop.
What I miss?: Sitting comfortably for work. I can no longer breathe when I am sitting down because my lungs get crushed. :(
What I'm looking forward to?: Hitting 30 weeks and then 35 weeks/35 days.
Milestones?: Only 5 more days until I'm 3/4 done!!

2 comments:

  1. I. Fucking. Love. That. Chair. I can't believe how quickly the second half of your pregnancy seems to be going from my point of view lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol @ "from my point of view". I think it's flying by too.

      Delete