Tomorrow we leave for Chicago to visit ManCram's dad, sister, sister's girlfriend and step-kids. It should be an interesting weekend considering ALL of them love to drink and I can not. Oh well. At least I get to see a new place that I've heard is beautiful. I have so much to do tonight to get ready for the trip though and I am really starting to stress out about it. To top it off, we have to leave our house by 4:30 in the morning tomorrow which means I need to get up at 3:30AM. Because I need so much sleep lately that means I will need to go to sleep no later than 8PM tonight... If I can make myself. I haven't packed yet and I want to straighten up the apartment before we leave too. I will have 3 hours from the time I get out of work until I "need" to be asleep. I don't see how that's going to work out.
I was hoping to meet some other people from the board this weekend but one of them has to have ANOTHER surgery tomorrow. I have all of my thoughts with her because I have gone though this exact surgery twice and I know what she is going/will go through. If you are reading, I <3 you lady and I wish you a fast recovery.
I didn't take any pictures this week besides my weekly bump picture so I included that.
How far along?: 25 weeks and 2 days
Total weight gained/lost?: 18.2 pounds as of today which is only .4 up from last week. Maybe my "growth spurt is over and I can finally get back to a normal gain pattern.
Maternity Clothes?: Yep.
Stretch Marks?: Same purple squiggles.
Sleep?: I'm still sleeping like a champ. Last night I got almost 10 hours.
Best Moment of Last Week?: Probably shopping with Jess again even though we were both in pain by the end of it from walking.I was hoping to meet some other people from the board this weekend but one of them has to have ANOTHER surgery tomorrow. I have all of my thoughts with her because I have gone though this exact surgery twice and I know what she is going/will go through. If you are reading, I <3 you lady and I wish you a fast recovery.
I didn't take any pictures this week besides my weekly bump picture so I included that.How far along?: 25 weeks and 2 days
Total weight gained/lost?: 18.2 pounds as of today which is only .4 up from last week. Maybe my "growth spurt is over and I can finally get back to a normal gain pattern.
Maternity Clothes?: Yep.
Stretch Marks?: Same purple squiggles.
Sleep?: I'm still sleeping like a champ. Last night I got almost 10 hours.
Movement?: All the time.
Food Cravings?: I'm back to craving crap all of the time. I have really been enjoying pie and ice cream as of late.
Gender?: BOY!
Labor-Signs?: Just Braxton-Hicks.
Bellybutton in or out?: In but starting to stretch.
What I miss?: Staying coherent all day. It is very hard to pay attention and even when I think I am my mouth says different things than what I think I'm saying.
What I'm looking forward to?: Chicago tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment