Monday, June 25, 2012

Rain, rain, GO AWAY! ~ CD7

Today it has been raining and thunder storming off and on all day. There was about an hour of strange, cloudless, blue sky but the rest of the day has been gross. My work day pretty much matched the weather. It started terribly, was okay for about 10 minutes, and has gone drastically downhill since then. The main reason for the shitastic day (week... month...) at work is because one of the partners of my company is leaving the company in a few months which is throwing a crazy wrench in everything. It is hard to pay attention to my everyday workload while we are constantly planning for his departure.

At least things at home are soothing. The hubster changed his schedule so that he could be home when I got home from work. :) Because of the rain, our company softball game was canceled this evening so I am excited for the surprise relaxing evening I have coming up.


On a super happy note, today a very good friend got her well deserved BFP after a long wait. I am so happy for her and her husband! Congrats to you lady. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment