For those of you that don't know me, I'm known around The Bump's TTGP site as "cram". I have decided to start this blog for the reason I think many people start blogs, to get what is on their minds out into the open (or into cyberspace). My husband and I have been TTC since October of 2011 and we are currently on cycle number 9. I stopped taking BCP in April of 2011 with the hopes of regulating my cycle before we decided to actively start trying. I thought they were regulated (6 cycles between 27-29 days) and then all of the sudden they weren't anymore. Now, my cycles range anywhere from 28 days to 37 days. So far I have tried, a cycle without temping, 8 cycles with temping, OPKs, a cycle without alcohol and caffeine, sex every other day, sex whenever we felt like it, 3+ times in the fertile window... The list of wasted strategies goes on and on.
I am currently on day two my cycle 9 and just as I had suspected, my period is taking no prisoners. Cycle day two is always the heaviest day of my period but this time is no joke. Every cycle since I've stopped taking BCP has been worse than the last. This morning I really just wanted to crawl up into a ball and die but instead I went to work like every other Wednesday. I am very lucky that my boss shut our office an hour early allowing me to go home and relax. I am hoping that tomorrow is better because I can't take another day like today.
On a happy note, we booked our summer vacation to Florida this week! In 5 weeks we will be on our way to Orlando for some fun in the sun. If this cycle is similar to the last few I've had I should be in-between my period and ovulation while we're there so there won't be too much pressure. FX!


Sorry you had a rough day, Crammy. I'm glad you have a blog I can stalk now :).
ReplyDeleteAnd YAY for vacation!