Yesterday me and some of the girls from work went and got manicures and pedicures after work. (You can see the hot pink color I chose below along with my super dirty wedding set.) I feel like I belong in Barbie's Dream House every time I look down at my hands/feet. We went to dinner after the mani/pedi and I had my first drink in over a week (big deal for me). I forgot how delicious fresh Sangria was! Yum!
After I got home hubby and I did the dirty again last night. (Woot!) Apparently the new plan for this cycle is hump like bunnies and hope for the best. We'll see what happens. (I have supplied a screen shot of my chart again to AW.)
Today I realized that if I ovulate on CD25 (like I have the past two cycles) I will completely miss the opportunity to have March as an EDD. My cycles aren't even that long but I feel sad that I am missing out on a whole 31 month. Since March is both mine and my sister's birth month and my mom keeps saying how great it would be if she had a grandchild born in that month too. Just more added stress that I really don't need. I think the fact that we are about to enter month 10 of trying is weighing on me. The double digit is intimidating and is so close to a year.



I love that color Crammy!
ReplyDelete