Sunday, June 24, 2012

Finally Over ~ CD6

This weekend has been a little cray cray, hence the lack of posting. Friday I got out of work early (woot!) and I basically did nothing until the hubster got home. By nothing, I mean that I watched Grey's Anatomy on Netflix for 6 hours. It's an addiction that I'm to particularly proud of but that I can't break.

Yesterday (Saturday) hubby and I went grocery shopping and then he had to work. (Boo!) I have come to the conclusion that I have the world's most amazing mother. I was kind of down so she drove me 45 minutes to the nearest Sonic Drive-In to cheer me up. I am a lucky lucky girlie. I ended the day with more Grey's Anatomy (because I am lame).

Today we took the dogs to my dad's house to run around. He lives on an acre of land and it's pretty much like Disney World to a dog. Now they are exhausted and sleeping. My dad is making us a lobster dinner tonight! I am so stoked to go back over to his house in a few hours.

As far as my cycle is concerned MY PERIOD IS FINALLY OVER! (Super woot!) Now it's on to the crazy amounts of sexy-time and peeing on OPKs. I really really hope that I O around CD16 this cycle and not around CD25 like I have been. ::FX::



44 Ounces of Awesome!
Doggie Disney World
Sexah-time. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment