Thursday, June 28, 2012

Batter Up! ~ CD10

Hubby and I are going to the Yankee game tonight! WOO HOO! Neither of us has been to the new Yankee Stadium yet and we are both really stoked. We won box seats at a raffle that my community choir held last month. We are way klassy (classy with a k). H asked me last night if I wanted to "pre-game" before we took our free train ride to the game which we are seeing with our free tickets. I just laughed. He will always be the money saver and I will always be the money waster.

While we are talking about baseball, I feel like we are almost up to the plate for this cycle. It's super early compared to past cycles but I have had ovulation pain and EWCM for the past few days. Maybe this whole laying of the drinking thing is working!

I saw a friend from high school today when I ran out to grab lunch. It was weird. We hung out almost everyday of my junior and senior year and when I saw her I had literally nothing to say to her. In the middle of our super awkward conversation my sister called my cell phone and I was secretly so happy that she did. It gave me an excuse to stop the small talk conversation from hell and say goodbye. This is the second person that I have seen from high school in the past two months that I thought I would have stayed in touch with but didn't.

Moral of the "friends from high school" story, life is hard and your true friends will stand by you throughout the whole ride. I have one friend from high school that I still talk to often. One. I guess our parents were right when they told us that high school didn't matter in the long haul. (For your enjoyment, I plan to add a picture of myself from my high school yearbook when I get home from the game tonight.)

No comments:

Post a Comment