Once again I suck and I missed last week's update completely. Oh well.If you can believe it James will be here in exactly 3 weeks (if not earlier). WHAT THE HELL?!?! HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?! I have the hospital bag mostly packed except for the toiletry items I will have to pack the morning of after we use them. We are just playing the waiting game now. Come on out James. We are ready for you.
Here are some new pictures of my bump. The first one was taken at 35 weeks and the second one was taken on Tuesday at 36 weeks. As you can see, I chopped off all of my hair in anticipation of a baby constantly pulling on it. Less hair = less hair for a baby to find and pull.
How far along?: 36 weeks and 2 days
Total weight gained/lost?: +27.8 pounds. With 3 weeks to go it is looking like I might hit my intended "max" of 30 pounds.
Stretch Marks?: Okay. I have confirmation from my doctor that the purple squiggles I have been counting at stretch marks this whole pregnancy are in fact popped blood vessels. I have about 15-20 of those (they are super ugly). I have no stretch marks on my belly as of yet but some of the ones that were already on my hips and thighs have gotten longer.
Sleep?: Sleeping is still super hard. On top of peeing every 2-3 hours I now have horrible heartburn all night so every other time I wake up to pee I also take Tums.
Best Moment of Last Week?: Probably my birthday. We had a great day and it was fun to just relax (and eat) all day.
Food Cravings?: Iced coffee. I had two yesterday and I see two in my future today.
Gender?: BOY!
Labor-Signs?: LOTS of Braxton Hicks again this week and a few actual contractions. Not at all timbale though.
Bellybutton in or out?: I don't think it's going to pop.
What I miss?: Sitting up without James jabbing me in the organs/ribs.
What I'm looking forward to?: Being "full term" on Tuesday. (Holy Shit!)
Milestones?: Less than a month to go.
I am so impatient! I want to meet James already!!!
ReplyDelete