Thursday, March 7, 2013

Birth Date Picked ~ 33 wks/2 days

Today Matt and I went to my 33 week appointment and we scheduled my c-section! We now know that James will be here on April 18th, 2013. It sounds like a great day to be born.

How far along?: 33 weeks and 2 days
Total weight gained/lost?: 23.8 pounds as of today.

Stretch Marks?: Same ones as last week... for now. My belly is getting HUGE though.
Sleep?: This week I have started to wake up 4+ times a night to use the bathroom so I am not getting continuous sleep anymore.
Best Moment of Last Week?: Seeing my completed office for the first time.
Food Cravings?: Ice cream was the main thing this week.
Gender?: BOY!
Labor-Signs?: LOTS of Braxton Hicks.
Bellybutton in or out?: Still stretching but I don't think it's going to pop.
What I miss?: Breathing... haha. My lungs feel like they have been flattened out (because they have) and it is so hard to breathe.
What I'm looking forward to?: April 18th so that I can meet my little man! Only 42 days to go!!
Milestones?: About a month and a half to go!

1 comment: