Thursday, April 4, 2013

Fastest Week So Far ~ 37 wks/2 days


This week went by SO FAST! I can't believe it's already time to do this again. On Saturday I met up with Jess and got to meet Jillian for the first time. I love her so much. She is super snuggly and adorable. I am uploading a picture of our first
encounter even though I look gross in it.

James will be here 2 weeks from today. I REPEAT! TWO WEEKS FROM TODAY! Commence freak out. I am feeling okay besides not being able to sleep really and being uncomfortable all day and all night. But what is comfort when you're growing a baby inside you?

Tuesday while I was in the bathtub I thought my water broke. (I know how dumb that sounds... Trust me.)  I called my doctor's office and the doctor on call had me come in so she could check me. Of course my water was still intact AND I was 0 cm dilated and like 0% effaced. At least our hospital is awesome and we can be in and out with these false alarms in about an hour. I guess James plans on staying in there until his c-section day. We'll see you then buddy.





How far along?: 37 weeks and 2 days
Total weight gained/lost?: +28.2 pounds.
Stretch Marks?: None yet just about a million more popped blood vessels and I can see every vein in my stomach. Nasty.
Sleep?: What is that?
Best Moment of Last Week?: Spending quality time with ManCram on Easter and meeting Jillian for the first time!
Food Cravings?: Iced coffee and Frostys again.
Gender?: BOY!
Labor-Signs?: On Tuesday I thought my water broke so we went into L&D only to find out it didn't. I have BH all day everyday and I am ready for this kid to come out.
Bellybutton in or out?: In for good I'd say.
What I miss?: Being comfortable. There is literally NO position that I am comfortable in.
What I'm looking forward to?: Having this little man in my arms finally.
Milestones?: Full term. Nothing to look forward to now except his arrival.

1 comment: