I am WAY too busy today to write a full entry so everyone will just have to deal with my 22 week bump picture and a filled out survey. Next week (or maybe in two weeks) I will have a big update because I will have like a thousand pictures from Florida and Christmas.
How far along?: 22 weeks and 2 days
Total weight gained/lost?: As of this morning I'm up 14.4 pounds which is only .6 up from last week. :)
Maternity Clothes?: For Christmas my mom bought me all kinds of clothes from Gap Maternity! They fit AMAZING and they are so cute. I am a happy preggly.
Stretch Marks?: I have a few new ones but they are all REALLY small. Just like little purple dots or squiggles all over my belly.
Sleep?: I am still sleeping between 9 and 10 hours every night that I can. I have been waking up in the middle of the night a lot for bathroom breaks and pain.
Best Moment of Last Week?: I don't know... It's been a pretty crazy week. We did get to go to my company's holiday party on Tuesday night but that wasn't very much fun for me being that everyone else was plastered and I was just sitting there eating ice cream.How far along?: 22 weeks and 2 days
Total weight gained/lost?: As of this morning I'm up 14.4 pounds which is only .6 up from last week. :)
Maternity Clothes?: For Christmas my mom bought me all kinds of clothes from Gap Maternity! They fit AMAZING and they are so cute. I am a happy preggly.
Stretch Marks?: I have a few new ones but they are all REALLY small. Just like little purple dots or squiggles all over my belly.
Sleep?: I am still sleeping between 9 and 10 hours every night that I can. I have been waking up in the middle of the night a lot for bathroom breaks and pain.
Movement?: I felt outside movement last weekend in the middle of the night but I didn't want to wake ManCram up to feel it because he was so tired. I haven't felt it since.
Food Cravings?: Nothing in particular lately. Just a lot of food.
Gender?: BOY!
Labor-Signs?: Nope.
Bellybutton in or out?: In and still not stretched out at all.
What I miss?: Being able to put on my shoes without crushing my belly.
What I'm looking forward to?: Going to Florida for Christmas in 3 days!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment