Thursday, December 6, 2012

Halfway There! 20 wks/2 days


This was a pretty quiet week compared to last week. Tuesday I celebrated that James was "half baked" meaning I hit 20 weeks (halfway to 40 weeks). James has been moving A LOT in there and I can feel his reactions to my movements, talking and what I have eaten. The people in my office are probably already sick of me saying, "James didn't like so and so that we ate today". (I know I would already be sick of it.)

A few awesome things happened this week that I can show pictures of:




That GIANT box is James' crib. :) We still have to put it together but we are waiting until after the holidays. You can also see all of the other stuff James has already acquired.












Here is ManCram holding up his favorite piece of James' clothing. It's a sock monkey fleece hoodie from Old Navy. He is a very excited papa to be.

















Here I am at 20 weeks. My stomach can almost completely cover the toilet behind me. That is how I know I am getting big.






This is the snowman cookie I had yesterday that I can't get out of my mind. I am attempting to dip him in my Starbucks Peppermint Hot Chocolate but his butt is too big (much like mine). He was so flucking good.






 And finally, here is ManCram holding up the AMAZEBALLS presents that Jess made for James. :) I love her and James' new "Taggie Blanket" so much. <3











How far along?: 20 weeks and 2 days
Total weight gained/lost?: As of this morning I'm up 11.2 pounds.
Maternity Clothes?: I am fully in maternity clothes.
Stretch Marks?: The same ones from a few weeks ago plus some new small ones on the sides of my belly.
Sleep?: I am still sleeping between 9 and 10 hours every night.
Best Moment of Last Week?: Spending so much time with ManCram. Usually we have opposite schedules but lately we've had some evenings and even a day off together.
Movement?: All the time now although I haven't felt it on the outside yet.
Food Cravings?: Crap mainly. I had a giant snowman sugar cookie from Starbucks yesterday and I have been thinking about having another one ever since.
Gender?: BOY!
Labor-Signs?: Nope.
Bellybutton in or out?: In.
What I miss?: The ability to get dressed and not lose my breath. It is a major PITA to put on maternity jeans.
What I'm looking forward to?: Buying more stuff for James and the nursery.
Milestones?: I am now more than halfway done being pregnant!!!

1 comment:

  1. EEEEK! I love this post! I am also INSANELY jealous that you have a crib and travel system in your house. I am completely obsessed with Jill's things (I keep organizing and re-organizing them) and I itch to buy or make her more stuff :P

    Also, I'm so glad you like the blanket! I hope James is entertained by the ribbons :P

    ReplyDelete