Thursday, December 13, 2012

Holiday Craziness ~ 21 wks/2 days


Well the holiday craziness has begun in Cram land. I have been buying presents and wrapping like a fiend for the past two weeks and we still aren't done yet. Because we are spending Christmas in Florida and many of the presents we chose for family members are large I have to send them all there. I am trying to find the cheapest way to do this but I think no matter what it is going to cost be a butt load of money. It's still cheaper than paying for an extra suitcase to fly with us though... I hope.

Saturday I got to go shopping with my buddy Jess at the outlets and at her local mall! She is also preggly (about 6-7 weeks ahead of me) and it was fun to shop with another soon to be first time mom. She also treated me to some froyo from a place that had "Frog" in the name. Holy crap that shit was good. Yummmmm.

Here are some pictures from last week:






James' dino sleeper that I got while shopping with Jess. It has little piece of rubber on the feet so that he can have traction.... when he's in his bouncer?







Cram tree with wrapped presents underneath it. I am a pretty awesome wrapper.






Me at 21 weeks. Because all of my shirts are either black or dark blue it is pretty hard to see my belly. I am going to have to break down and buy some different colored stuff soon.










How far along?: 21 weeks and 2 days
Total weight gained/lost?: As of this morning I'm up 13.8 pounds which is a HUGE jump from last week. I am starting to get depressed about it.
Maternity Clothes?: I am fully in maternity clothes however, I only have 2 pairs of jeans and 4 shirts that I can wear... That is not enough clothes. I am hoping for Old Navy/Gap Gift Cards for Christmas so that I can order more.
Stretch Marks?: Same as last week.
Sleep?: I am still sleeping between 9 and 10 hours every night but I am waking up around 3 every night with horrible hip pain.
Best Moment of Last Week?: Shopping with my Bump friend Jess on Saturday and buying James lost of stuff. :)
Movement?: All the time now although I haven't felt it on the outside yet.
Food Cravings?: For like 3 days I craved salad everyday. That was awesome however that passed. Now I crave crap again.
Gender?: BOY!
Labor-Signs?: Nope.
Bellybutton in or out?: In.
What I miss?: Not having muffin top everyday. You would think that jeans with no defined waist band wouldn't give you muffin top. You would be wrong.
What I'm looking forward to?: Going to Florida for Christmas in 10 days and seeing all of my friends. I can't wait to take belly pictures with them!
Milestones?: More than halfway there and almost to viability day!

4 comments:

  1. Omgggggg I want that little dino outfit! You look fab :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I got the dino sleeper from Children's Place Outlet I think.

      Delete
  2. 1. I had a great time
    2. It was sweet frog. I thought they were everywhere bc they're in VA
    3. There's a big growth spurt around 20-24 weeks so don't worry about a big jump in weight in that short time. It'll go back to a more steady gain after that. Baby doubles in size! I gained 4lb in one week around that time.
    4. I lost 20lb and gained extra back fat lol. The muffin top is unavoidable!
    5. Love yous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Replies:

      1. So did I.
      2. Ohhhh I wast hinking like SeƱor Frog and I knew that was wrong. Ha ha.
      3. That makes me feel slightly better. I am not a fan though.
      4. LOL!
      5. Love you more.

      Delete