Monday, November 5, 2012

Oh, THERE you are belly! ~ 15 wks/6 days


I'm super lazy today (What else is new?) so I am going to show what happened this weekend in the form of pictures instead of writing it all out. It will be like an adult picture book! (I am purposefully skipping over what happened to our area regarding Hurricane Sandy because I don't want to dwell on it anymore.)



Friday night Matt and I went to my company's 20th anniversary party. We didn't get any good pictures of our full outfits (we looked snazzy) but here is a picture of our faces.

We are pretty good looking.







Yesterday (Sunday) my mom took me shopping for maternity clothes and baby things. Here is the stuff we found on clearance while shopping. There are 7 onsies, 1 pair of pants, 3 feeding items, and 2 (only one is in the picture) "Welcome Packs" of diapers. We got it all for under 50 dollars!!










And finally, here's me this morning with my "popped" belly! I actually look pregnant now. Woo hoo!












How far along?: 15 weeks and 6 days
Total weight gained/lost?: My scale says I've still only gained 4 pounds but I'm pretty sure it's broken because I've weighed the EXACT same weight for like 2 weeks..
Maternity Clothes?: I am fully in maternity clothes now. Woot woot! My mom took my shopping yesterday and we found a lot of great deals. I was able to get 4 maternity shirts and 2 more pairs of jeans. :)
Stretch Marks?: I have a lot of popped blood vessels on my stomach which will apparently turn into stretch marks. Boo.
Sleep?: I still sleep... a lot. I actually slept 15 hours two night ago.
Best Moment of Last Week?: "Popping". My stomach is out now and I have a real bump.
Movement?: Not that I can feel.
Food Cravings?: Yesterday I had a hardcore craving for a Peppermint Mocha from Starbucks. When I got one it was more delicious than I remembered it being from last year.
Gender?: I still think boy.
Labor-Signs?: Nope.
Bellybutton in or out?: In.
What I miss?: Eating without indigestion afterward.
What I'm looking forward to?: The anatomy scan so that we can find out if Clames is a boy or a girl!
Milestones?: Month 4!

2 comments: