I'm super busy at work lately but I really wanted to do this survey so that I can look back on it later. I'll include a picture from this week too for picture lovers (ehem... Jess).
Here I am at 17 weeks.
How far along?: 17 weeks and 2 days
Here I am at 17 weeks.
How far along?: 17 weeks and 2 days
Maternity Clothes?: I am fully in maternity clothes and do not plan to go back to regular clothes for a very long time.
Stretch Marks?: I officially have one new purple stretch mark on my hip but it blends in with all of the others from when I was a teenager.
Sleep?: Sleep is still not an issue at all. I am sleeping between 9 and 10 hours every night.
Best Moment of Last Week?: Getting the complete numbers from my Sequential Screen back. They were really good and I am so happy!Movement?: I still haven't felt anything.
Food Cravings?: Hibachi!! I need hibachi stat!
Gender?: I still think boy. We will find out in less than 2 weeks!
Labor-Signs?: Nope.
Bellybutton in or out?: In.
What I miss?: Laying on my stomach for a back massage from ManCram. These shoulder rubs just aren't cutting git.
What I'm looking forward to?: The anatomy scan so that we can find out if Clames is a boy or a girl!

Love!,,
ReplyDelete