Happy Thanksgiving all! Today is Black Friday and while I would love to be out there shopping and getting some great deals, I am at work instead, kicking some payroll butt. One of the girls in our office is out for the next week on vacation so the other girl and I will have a pretty interesting week doing our work as well as hers. :-/
Thanksgiving was fun and I ate way too much but that's okay by me. ManCram and I went to my uncle's house and we ate with the rest of my extended family at a super long table in his living room. It was pretty crazy. There were 17 of us all together and there was not enough of the important items at dinner (mashed potatoes in particular) which made me very sad because that is my favorite part of Thanksgiving besides dessert. All in all it was a really good meal though and we had a good time connecting with the family.
Me and ManCram at the Thanksgiving table. (That's my 11 year old brother trying to put bunny ears on ManCram.
I had five kinds of pie for dessert and I'm not ashamed. (Mini slices of apple, chocolate creme, banana creme, pecan and pumpkin.)
Here I am before the party my step-mom and I threw to celebrate cousin's wedding. First pic with major bump-a-tude.
How far along?: 18 weeks and 3 days
Thanksgiving was fun and I ate way too much but that's okay by me. ManCram and I went to my uncle's house and we ate with the rest of my extended family at a super long table in his living room. It was pretty crazy. There were 17 of us all together and there was not enough of the important items at dinner (mashed potatoes in particular) which made me very sad because that is my favorite part of Thanksgiving besides dessert. All in all it was a really good meal though and we had a good time connecting with the family.
Me and ManCram at the Thanksgiving table. (That's my 11 year old brother trying to put bunny ears on ManCram.
I had five kinds of pie for dessert and I'm not ashamed. (Mini slices of apple, chocolate creme, banana creme, pecan and pumpkin.)
Here I am before the party my step-mom and I threw to celebrate cousin's wedding. First pic with major bump-a-tude.
How far along?: 18 weeks and 3 days
Maternity Clothes?: I am fully in maternity clothes.
Stretch Marks?: The same ones from last week.
Sleep?: I am still sleeping between 9 and 10 hours every night.
Best Moment of Last Week?: Seeing that my dad was excited about the baby finally. He was so cute over the Thanksgiving "break".Movement?: I still haven't felt anything.
Food Cravings?: None that are really prevalent this week.
Gender?: I still think boy. We will find out in 4 days!!!!
Labor-Signs?: Nope.
Bellybutton in or out?: In.
What I miss?: Drinking at family holidays events. It is so boring being the only sober person in a room.
What I'm looking forward to?: The anatomy scan on Tuesday!



AHHHHH!!!! I can't wait to find out what CLAMES is!!! I keep going back from boy to girl to boy (boy is winning slightly)!
ReplyDelete