Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Boring ~ 11wks/3days

This post is going to be pretty short because nothing happened this week except that we went apple picking on Sunday. Well, correction, we didn't actually pick any apples but be went to two apple farms and ate a lot of pastries and crap.
"Family" Photo in the Orchard

That's really all I can say about the week. Oh, that and we are COMPLETELY unpacked and decorated in the new apartment! This makes me a very happy preggly.

Off center picture of our TV wall

How far along?: 11 weeks and 3 days
Total weight gained/lost?: +3 lbs (same as last week)
Maternity Clothes?: Today I am wearing my regular jeans but in all honesty they do not fit or look good. I really need to start wearing dresses until I get some maternity clothes.
Stretch Marks?: No new ones this week.
Sleep?: I'm still sleeping like a log for 8+ hours a night.
Best Moment of Last Week?: Spending time with my family.
Movement?: Nope.
Food Cravings?: Today it's sushi. I must have it. Like now.
Gender?: Last night I thought it was a girl. Today I'm back to thinking boy.
Labor-Signs?: Nope.
Bellybutton in or out?: In.
What I miss?: Not having a headache all flucking day every day.
What I'm looking forward to?: The NT scan in 5 days!
Milestones?: 11 weeks! Only 2 more weeks of first tri!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love going to apple farms in the fall! Glad to see you are trucking right along almost into 2nd tri!

    ReplyDelete